You are visiting the cloud hosting service cloud.mgp.co.im, owned by:
MANX MOTOR CYCLE CLUB LTD
with registered offices at:
MMCC, The Grandstand, Glenclutchery Road, Douglas Isle of Man
hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact OWNER through any of the following channels:
Web hosting provided by THE HOST:
Little City, email@example.com, Phone 0151 528 9000
The purpose of these terms and conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the service/website that THE OWNER provides to the users of the service.
THE OWNER attributes the condition of USER to those who access and/or use this service, who accept, from the aforementioned access and/or use, the terms and conditions established herein.
The aforementioned terms and conditions will be applied regardless of the terms and conditions of contract, that in their case must be observed.
SERVICE / WEBSITE USAGE
cloud.mgp.co.im provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes and data (hereinafter, the contents) on the Internet which belong to THE OWNER or to its licensors, to which the USER has access to.
The USER takes responsibility for his/hers website use.
This responsibility extends to the registration which may have been necessary to access specific services or contents. In this registration, the USER must provide truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may receive a password for which he/she will be responsible for, agreeing to use it in a diligent and confidential manner.
The USER agrees to adequately use the contents and services (e.g. chat services, date hosting, phone tracking or similar) that THE OWNER provides through its service and not use them for the following activities, including but not limited to:
- Unlawful and illegal activities or those which are against good faith and public order.
- Disseminating racist or xenophobic contents or any which contain illegal pornography or that glorify terrorism or infringe upon human rights.
- Causing damages to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its providers or third parties; introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems which are liable to cause the aforementioned damages.
- Trying to access and, where applicable, using email accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages.
- Using the website and the information contained within for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial use, especially to send unwanted emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove all contents and comments which infringe on respect for personal dignity, are of a discriminating, xenophobic, racist or pornographic nature or threatening towards children or young people, public order and public safety or that, to his understanding, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, THE OWNER shall not be responsible for the opinions posted by users in TALK, MSG, EMAIL or CHAT, or other participation channels.
[ Intellectual and industrial property ]
THE OWNER owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its service, other than those licensed from THE HOST, as well as all of its contents (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound and audio files, videos, software and texts, brands and logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of used material, software required for its functioning, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved.
Pursuant to articles 8 and 32.1, paragraph 2, of the Law on Intellectual Property, any reproduction, distribution, public communication, including its provision method; of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any device and through any technical means without the authorisation of THE OWNER is strictly prohibited.
THE USER acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for the use of the service/website and its contents and services.
More specifically, THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility in the following aspects, including but not limited to:
- Availability of the functioning of the service/website, its services and contents and quality and interoperability.
- The purpose that the service/website serves the objectives of the USER.
- Breach of the current law by the USER or third parties or, more specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other people or entities.
- Existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element which may cause damage to the computer system of the USER or third parties. It is, however, the USER’s responsibility to have adequate tools to detect and remove these elements.
- Fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties or, where applicable, the capture, removal, alteration, modification or manipulation of the messages and communications of any kind that third parties may send.
- The accuracy, veracity, updated status and utility of the contents and services offered and the subsequent use that the USER makes of them.
- THE OWNER shall apply all of his efforts and reasonable means to provide updated and reliable information.
- Damages produced to computer equipment during access to the website and damages to the USER when they originate in errors or shutdowns of telecommunication networks which interrupt the service.
- Damages derived from circumstances produced by acts of God or force majeure.
- If there are any forums, during their use or that of other similar channels, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who posts them, who is solely responsible for them.
- THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
AMENDMENT OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND VALIDITY
THE OWNER reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, any modifications it deems appropriate on its service/website, being able to change, delete or add as many contents and services as are provided on it as well as the way in which these appear represented or located on the website.
The aforementioned conditions will be in force during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
If cloud.mgp.co.im includes links or hyperlinks redirecting to other Internet websites, THE OWNER will not exercise control over these sites and their contents.
Under no circumstances will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link which belongs to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in the aforementioned hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Furthermore, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement with connected entities.
THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or offered services without prior notice, on its own initiative or that of a third party, to users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
THE OWNER shall pursue any breach of these terms and conditions as well as any improper use of its service/website, exercising all civil and criminal proceedings which he is lawfully entitled to.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by applicable Isle of Man law. Any dispute or claim derived from these terms and conditions shall be resolved in Isle of Man courts and tribunals.
MMCC LTD (‘THE OWNER) directs its services to users over the age of 18.
Underage children are not authorised to use our services and, therefore, must not send us nor upload any personal data.
We hereby notify that if this was to occur, THE OWNER will not be responsible for any potential consequences which may derive from the beach of the notice established in this clause.