Clerk of the Course Gary Thompson has confirmed a further 1 hour delay due to low lying mist and damp roads.
REVISED MANX GRAND PRIX RACE DAY 2 SCHEDULE
WEDNESDAY 28TH AUGUST
The revised schedule for today’s (WEDNESDAY 28TH AUGUST) second Manx Grand Prix Race day is
11.30: All roads closed around the Course
12.15: Mylchreests Junior Manx Grand Prix (3 Laps)
Note. Compulsory pit lap 2
14.15: MGP Supporters Club Lightweight Manx Grand Prix Race (3 Laps)
MGP Supporters Club Ultra L/W Manx Grand Prix Race (3 Laps)
15.50: Manx Grand Prix Senior Qualifying (1 Lap)*
16.50: Roads scheduled to open
· Note Junior Race has been reduced to 3 laps
· Note Lightweight race has been reduced to 3 laps.
· No compulsory pit stop in the Lightweight or Ultra Lightweight Race.
· No Junior bikes that have raced today can go out in the Senior qualifying session
· Any LW/ ULW bike that hasn’t participated in today’s race may go out at the end of the 16.00 Senior Qualifying session.